Monday, November 9, 2020

Intro to my Blog

 Introduction to My BLOG!

Hello, my name is Ana Handal, I am a junior at Cypress Bay High School. I am very passionate about all stuff related to films and media so I decided to enroll in the course named AICE Media Studies AS level. I am creating this blog to post all the projects I created in this class and to be able to see the progress and how much I have grown in knowledge through the year. This is a complicated year for every high school student but I'm happy that I will be able to show and demonstrate my journey and development in this class. I am very excited and looking forward to keeping my blog updated with any new projects I create. 

I am very passionate about everything I do and hopefully, through this blog, I will be able to express and show all my challenges that this course will give me, and how I overcome them with amazing results.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...