Friday, March 12, 2021

Editing Softwares & Camara Equipment

Which editing software is the best?

I am going to be editing the project and the two editing software that I have available and that I know how to use are the iMovie and Adobe Premier. 

The one that I think I'm going to use on this project is Adobe Premier. The first time I used Premier was in my film class in 8th grade, since then I fell in love with the program and found that it made editing so easy. All the options it gives you and all the ways you can manipulate your film. As adding color schemes and the title. This app makes it so easy.



I took iMovie into consideration but after thinking it through Adobe is more professional and sophisticated and since I already know how to use most things using this app will be easier since once you actually get the hang of Adobe Premier everything becomes so easy. It provides me with so many options to help our film come out amazing such as manipulating the duration in such an easy way and sitting scenes in Adobe is so easy and in iMovie is harder. 

Adobe Premiere is definitely the way to go in this project. This app will help our project be amazing and come out looking super professional.

Which Camara?

Cami and I don't really have access to such sophisticated camera equipment as the one's blogger or professionals use, but we think that our phones will work perfectly fine for this project. We wanted it to look as professional as possible so we will try to do everything for it to portray the effect that it is being recorded in a fancy device. We will probably use my phone or Camis depending on who has the better camera.

For the camera to be still and not shaking, we will use a tripod I have at home which will help increase the quality of our film.


Hopefully, with these things, our project will come out just like we are imaging and hopefully look as professional as possible.

I will keep you guys updated with all our changes and many updates are coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...