Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Reflection

The end has come...

So we are finally arriving at the final step its time to create our critical reflection video. This video is supposed to show and demonstrate how much I have grown through the process and what I have learned.

I feel like this project has helped me grow so much as a creator since before I had never fully recorded and edited a film. This portfolio project gave me this opportunity. I had a background in both directing and editing, but this was the final test. I had to go from beginner to professional. Recording this opening showed me many things that helped me grow as a producer. Then in the editing process, I learned many techniques and how to uses certain tools I had available. 

The CCR will show me how I have developed from being to end. It is crazy to think that we are already wrapping up. I perfectly recall the nerves I felt the moment the teacher mention their project, my anxiety really shot to the sky, it crazy to think that now its all over. Well almost...

Now I have to start to plan my CCR, how I'm going to do it and how I'm going to stand out for the Creative aspect of the video.

I have been thinking about this for a while and after viewing a few examples that the teacher showed us and after researching and answering the 4 questions I received. I got it!! I have the perfect idea of how I want to show my growth that this portfolio has brought to my life. I can't wait to share with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...