Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Sound

What Music?

So I texted Valley Palace, a small artist that creates music with no words, so I thought this would be perfect for our project. He gave me the right to use his music for my project.


I saw that my friend used him for his project too so I decided to check him out because I don't really know that many small artists. Since I saw that she answered my friend I decided to give him a shot. I really like his music and I decided to use the song, called 'Do over' I felt like this song fit the best with my film.

Also, there are other sounds like a phone ring that was done folly with my phone and a Virus New announcement that was done by Helbert Villa. Other than that is the dialogue that was recorded on set and also the background noises are natural from the recording. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...