Sunday, March 28, 2021

Update

Schedule!!

I know we haven't kept you guys updated that much I apologize for it, but the day is finally here.

Tomorrow we will record our film opening. The day we have all been waiting for is finally here. Everything is set up and hopefully comes out perfect. I have really high hopes for this project and I know all of them are going to become true. Tomorrow we are going to record our film right after school. Helbert and Sofi are going to come to my house and from here we are going to start with the process of everything.  Tomorrow we are going to try to complete our film and hopefully succeed at this, so we can start editing as soon as possible and rerecord any scenes if needed. 

Also, I know that we had previously said that we were going to film during spring break but since we changed the characters for our film we had to coordinate with Helbert and Sofia, and the only day that they were available was Monday so we decided to move the recording to this day.

It's finally here though and tomorrow is going to be so much fun, but more on that is coming since later that day I will be posting a behind-the-scenes blog of how we filmed everything. Hopefully, this gives you guys a bigger initiative to watch our film, and hopefully, it engages you guys with the curiosity of how our film is going to look at the end.

This blog is really short but tomorrow is going to be an amazing day and I can't wait to share it with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...