Thursday, February 24, 2022

Black Cat

NEW SONG!

So our wonderful band has created a new song!!

This is the song that we will be promoting and creating the music video too.  It's called "Black Cat" the lyrics are amazing and hopefully, we can get a demo soon to share with you guys. The band has been working very hard and we were helping them as much as we can but for now, there are not many updates with the band as soon as we get any new updates or content from the band we will share it with you guys!

I am not going to share the whole lyrics because I want it to be a surprise for you guys when we get the demo but I'll give you guys a preview of the chorus. 

I can’t handle all these changes


Recall

All my 

Mishaps


Break the 

Mirror

See the 


Black cat 


Arrows in my head

I think I am the living dead


Recall

All my 

Mishaps


Break the 

Mirror

See the 


Black cat 


Hopefully, you guys are as excited as we are to hear the song put together!! Thanks for all your support and keep updated through the blog as soon as we get any new information or previews from the band I will share it with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...