Saturday, March 6, 2021

Role Distribution

Who is going to do what?

After a long day of discussing everything with Cami, we both concluded on the roles each one of us is going to have in this awesome project.

To begin......

Me (Ana)

I will be in charge of editing. I'm going to make sure all the scenes fit together greatly so our film once it's all together looks amazing. I'm going to be using premier, to edit. This conclusion was made since I really enjoy editing things and making them come to life. I believe that the most important thing when making a move is the actual editing process and making sure that everything comes together perfectly. I will be doing this alongside Cami's helps and using our ideas on how every scene should be placed. Making the movie come to life is a huge part of the project but I'm really looking forward to doing this. I believe this project is going to come out really nice and I can't wait to put everything together.

Camila

She is going to be working on directing the film on recording everything. She is going to be in charge of making sure that every scene we do demonstrates and portrays the feeling and sensation we want our audience to receive. She is going to make sure every shot comes out perfect and that everything is in order.  Cami is going to be telling all of the actors what to do and how to place themselves. I alongside will be helping her with everything but as more of an assistant director.  I will share my ideas but she is going to make sure that everyone is happy when recording our opening.

Daniela and Michael

These characters will be played by two of Cami's really close friends that fit all of our standards for our characters. In real life, her friends are already dating so this will be amazing for the film since the chemistry is already there so this will make our film look a million times better since no one is going to have to fake the feelings they have for each other. This will make our opening seem so much more realistic which will make everything come together so much more smoothly.

Background Characters

Families are one of the main background characters and this is going to be played by Cami's family will play a role as Michael's family and my family will be Daniela's.


We want this film to be perfect and my partner and I will make sure to make everything come out as awesome as we can. This is a very important project to us and we are putting so much work into it so that the final result is amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...