Friday, March 18, 2022

Sneak Peak

Live Performance!

The band recently sent us a video of one of their live performance and I thought I would go ahead and share with you guys this amazing insight into who the band really is and how they connect together on stage. They have amazing chemistry between all of them and they sound amazing together. We are so excited to show you guys this and so excited to be able to record a music video for them!

Here is a little video that hopefully you guys enjoy as much as my group and I did...



 They sounded amazing together and we are looking forward to soon being able to put a video into the song we have so many ideas and once we piece everything together it will look amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...