Saturday, February 13, 2021

What Genre to Choose?

What Genre to Choose?

At this moment all that is crossing my mind are my favorite genres and which one would fit my film the best. To create this project and be able to create something amazing my topic has to be chosen accordingly to what I like and feel passionate enough to form a whole project based on it. This is a very huge part of the film since it will define everything to come and basically what the whole project is going to consists of.

What is genre? This sounds like a simple question but in this case, the answer to this question is going to decide the rest of our path in this project. Deciding between what type of film we want to create for the public. Whether it is going to be a horror, romance, suspense, or comedy film is a very tough choice and something that has to be thought through very carefully.
 
To decide the genre, I first have to do a lot of research on the different information about the different genres that a film could be. Then after gathering all the information I have to decide which one I feel the most passionate and interested about. The ones I am most interested in before researching anything are suspense and romance but before deciding which one I want my final project to be I have to figure many important details. Such as the different characteristics that a specific genre has or uses. Also, figure out their target audience and what attracts them to seeing these types of films. The research has to be very specific and very informative so this all helps form the conclusion on what I want my film genre to be.

I have to research the type of characteristics and after coming to that conclusion of what I want my project to be, starts the next step of actually planning everything out. Deciding the story, the characters, the setting, and the plot, but first before starting that I have to finish all my research before starting to work on the larger picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...