Thursday, February 11, 2021

Intorduction

Hello!!

My name is Ana Handal, and I am a student in the AICE Media Studies class. I am very excited to create this blog since it's an easy way for people to follow along with my creation of this new project I'm forming. 

This is a very complicated start since I have to come up with a whole project idea and create something based on my creativity, however; it won't be that complicated since I am very passionate about everything related to the media so this project is something I am feeling very inspired about. 

Today begins the thought process and the beginning of the next three amazing weeks of forming this amazing film. Gathering all the information a creating an idea in my mind is very overwhelming but I believe that with time everything is going to fit together into the perfect film. This process is confusing since there are many ideas to process together, from what genre the film going to be to what the story going to be. This blog is going to help me to sort my ideas and hopefully form the final project. These questions are very complex since they will define the whole film. I have to be very careful when deciding on everything since every small detail counts and could change everything.

Even though this project is going to be very stressful and full of a busy week of putting a lot of effort and work, I am excited and looking forward to being able to see the final result. Through these blogs, I'm going to be blogging my progress and keeping you guys up to speed with any updates related to this amazing experience we are starting.


No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...