Saturday, March 20, 2021

Schedule Changes

New Schedule

Supposedly we were supposed to start recording tomorrow and Saturday but unfortunately, we had to have some plans changed. We couldn't find a ride to take us to Miami the day we had to go so we had to move that to another day, and for when we recorded in our houses we decided to just do does things over spring break since none of us are leaving. 

We moved our schedule to Tuesday!!

The Miami shots and the house shots we will try to film on the same day since we are planning on starting to film early and then continue later on the day like around 5-6 pm and drive to Miami to film does shots.

This week has been crazy on both my partner and me since our grades for this quarter were ending we were super busy during the week and we were barely able to communicate to fix everything for Saturday. Either way, we still believe that filming on Tuesday will make everything work out perfectly since we coordinated together and believe that this is the best day. For this day we have a special surprise we are planning on filming some sort of behind the scenes or a blog to keep you guys updated with everything. 

My family is planning a trip for Tuesday so unfortunately, I will probably start the editing process until after I return but this is pretty simple and straightforward since I really like doing this. 

We have been falling behind but this week that we have off school for spring break we are hoping to catch up with everything. 

I will make sure to let you guys know of any changes and I'll make sure to post a preview of everything here. Thanks for all your support and I know we are all looking forward to how this is all going to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXCLUSIVE

THE MUSCI VIDEO AND DIGIPACK! I am so happy to finally be able to share with you guys the music video for Black Cat by PLUTO the band! Here ...